Friday, June 25, 2010

Kate Spade's Deborah Lloyd



A few weeks ago I expressed my love for Lonny Magazine. The new June/July 2010 issue came out a few weeks ago and spotlighted co-president and creative director Deborah Lloyd's home. She describes her home as "feminine and elegant with a bit of quirkiness."
.
I really love her style. I think that this home is such a great source of inspiration.
.
Go check out the article and watch the eye catching behind-the-scenes video at Lonnymag.com.
.
Have a good weekend! Hope you are doing something fun!
.
xoxo, Meg
.
::via Lolalina

8 comments:

Shawna said...

I've worked at Kate Spade for years and haven't seen this! What a lovely home she has....

Unknown said...

I love her and her house! She looks so relaxed sitting on the steps there. LOVE!
Sandee

entrar Hotmail said...

fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!

Horoscopo gratis said...

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a data! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this website.

Como saber si estoy en ASNEF online said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

Mejorar la memoria said...

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

Viajar en MSC Cruceros said...

certainly like your website but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

Tarot gratis personalizado said...

A very good article. I am looking for is information. Thank you very much for the great article .We are encouraged to write this great article came out again