Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ring Around the Rosies

Hello friends! Thanks for all the kind wishes about finals. The last few days were not fun, believe me. Writing 30 pages of literary critique in 3 days is stressful, to say the least. However, I am looking forward to a couple of days off and only one more final next week, which shouldn't be bad. It is the last day in pattern making -sniff- but I can't wait to try out some of the things I have been working on during the beautiful summer months ahead.
.
I've been loving these flower inspired items from anthropologie. A great way to jazz up any casual outfit. My favorite is the necklace.





Thanks for stopping by! Back to studying... but maybe in a few more minutes :)
.
{Melissa}
.
:: via anthropologie; 1, 2, 3, 4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that necklace is stunning! anthropologie really has the best jewelery out there, hands down. now if only i could always afford their hefty price tags ;)

Gracie said...

I'm a fan of the necklace too! How pretty. Wish we had Athropologie here.
Ohh and your doing pattern making?? How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Very chic and fashionable. When are you guys going to start your etsy shop and what will be available? -saffron

rachel said...

best of luck on your last final! study hard, but then make sure to reward yourself for doing so :)

Anonymous said...

I love that pansy ring!! SO beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!! :)

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

That necklace is pretty wonderful. I bet it would look nice with just a plain white button-down.