Friday, July 24, 2009

Have a Happy Weekend!

Hello weekend! Can't wait for some sun, good food, and a little bit of fun thrown in for good measure :) Anything exciting happening in your neck of the woods? I am working on the postcard swap, so expect some mail coming your way if you are participating! I left you with some pictures, and some links to while the day away. Enjoy!
.
a new movie that looks as intriguing as the book
.
a book that I am dying to own
.
some headbands I wish were mine
.
.
a recipe to try during a perfect summer weekend
.
some beautiful art
.
{Melissa}
.
::via ffffound

9 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Have a good weekend too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I continue to long for a ban.do piece!

Lindsey said...

GREAT links!
Happy weekend,

{ Lindsey }
http://greatfullday.blogspot.com

ambika said...

How much do I want this banner of polaroids above my table? A lot.

vicki archer said...

Love those polaroids in that shot, xv.

Gaia said...

What can I say? We have so much in common!!
Can't wait for that movie too, guess why?
I'll buy the Sartorialist book. At the moment I've just received the book "A homemade life" from the creator of Orangette blog and is very nice!!!
The head band are my favorotes too! I made my first home hairband and is very cute!
the photos are stunning! I wish one day I could do at leats one photo like this!
Cannelle & vanille is one of my fav food blog! the pics and the ohotos are simply beautiful and yummy!

Thanks for sharing!

Rachel Follett said...

Great photo and thanks for the links. Hope you had a great weekend!

leni said...

So cute! I had my photos up like that on my wall when i was in grad housing. Now I wish I had taken photos of it!

Puppy said...

Tks! The weekend was great!
I loved your blog, all these colors! Please visit my blog http://sweetblogchria.com.
Have a nice week ;)
Greetings from Brazil!