Friday, July 3, 2009

Holiday Houses

Happy 4th of July Weekend! I am so excited to spend some time outdoors with good food, friends, and family. What are your plans?
.
So, yesterday, I was watching The Holiday (Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet) for about the millionth time, and kept wishing that I could live in Kate/Iris's house. Isn't it divine? Cameron/Amanda's house is just as cute. I found these close up pictures for the sets-- maybe you'd like to take a peek. The movie's writer, Nancy Meyer, had the help of her personal interior designer, James Radin, to create the ambiance. Here are the interiors:
.
Amanda Woods: L.A. (Cameron Diaz)



..




Iris Simpkins: England (Kate Winslet)

...






Aren't they both so amazing? I must admit I loooove the English Cottage. Totally my style. Which house do you like better?
.
Have a good weekend of celebration!
.
{Melissa}
.

13 comments:

Gracie said...

Aww I love that movie! I think it's hard to say which one I like better. The english cottage is just too cute! But I adore Cameron Diaz's characters house too. I love the interiors!

Federica said...

Love them all! Happy 4th of July!!

paula said...

love them both, but camerons is so me. Happy 4th!

Kristin said...

Can I have them both??

Dionne said...

I LOVE that tall tin bathtub! It's sooo cute!

Just a heads up, I posted a giveaway on my blog last Sunday, and the drawing is tomorrow. You still have time to enter!

leni said...

I'd like both houses, please.

P.S. The best part of the LA house is the electric blinds for the windows in the bedroom! I'd really love to have those!!!

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, Kate Winslet is my fave. I'm in love with the English cottage book corner.

Gaia said...

Difficult choise, can i have them both? for summer Los Angeles and for ordinary life the cottage, cozy and simple but so familiar!

how was your weekend? what have you done?

simplesong said...

great photos! loved both of these houses from that movie.

Ashley L. said...

ooooh! Wrought iron beds and book crammed libraries... true good to be true! Lovely LOVELY finds :)

sarah jane said...

I love both of these houses! I would like to live in kate's house more but with those automatic shutters that cameron's house has in the bedroom to make it pitch dark! that was the coolest thing.

fric and frac said...

Love this movie for the sets! I love Kate's house, so cozy! I love snow and fireplaces! Cameron's house has a lot of great features too! Would probably end up filling Cameron's house up with all of the charm of Kate's house! I like the mix of old and new!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫