Monday, August 17, 2009

White & Gray




Who knew it could look so beautiful and fresh! Happy Monday! I have officially 2 weeks until school starts up again, and I am super excited. I am taking a bunch of art classes for my major, and squeezed in a photography class, so I'll probably be posting some work in the future.
.
I just wanted to share some of my favorite interior photos with you. I would love to get me a white house someday. Currently, I am obsessed with this combo, so I'm sure it will pop up sometime in my future decorating.
.
Make sure to enter into the giveaway. Look for the winner on Thursday.
.
Until tomorrow, have a relaxing day!
.
{Melissa}
.
::via domino, skonahem, Francis Zazlow

8 comments:

Gracie said...

Gorgeous combo! I definitely like this colour palette. It will be making an appearance in my future house =) How exciting that school is starting again soon for you. At least you enjoy it. And I'm sure the photography class will be great!

The art of Indecision said...

I have popped over from fric and frac...love your blog- so glad I found you!

paula said...

my favorite color combo... Oh, and have fun with the photography class.

Unknown said...

Love your blog - great work! Keep up the marvelous posts!

rachel said...

Loving these color combos! The muted lavender in the first photo really adds to the palette, too.

Puppy said...

loved your combo! and also your blog...

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I LOVE every pic you posted! just a huge LOVE! first pic won my heart!

bisous. deva.

Gaia said...

Lately, this is my fav combo too! I'm thinking to do my home with that colors! very elegant !

How are you ladies?