Sunday, January 4, 2009

Changes for the New Year

Happy 2009! I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello. It is good to be back, I have missed blogging about lots of lovely things! I hope everyone's holiday was as good as mine. I had a much needed break. The new semester starts tomorrow, so no more late night Audrey Hepburn movie marathons, or reading in bed until 2:00a.m. It is time to hit the books. Most of my classes will be fun, and I am super excited about a class I have wanted to take for a while, patternmaking. I'll update as I go along.
.
Tomorrow or so I'll post more about my break, my new classes, and some fun things I've made. But for now, I need to get some beauty sleep before my early class.
.
{Melissa}
.
P.S. How do you like the new header and email link? I decided to design a new look for the new year. It was time for a change.
.
(image via Breakfast at Tiffany's)

3 comments:

kat evans said...

Love the new header! Especially love the silhouette in your email button! Hope you enjoyed your first day back to school.

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

super adorable said 12 times (speaking about the header and email link). Hope your classes were all you hoped for.

melissa said...

sigh.
i love that picture you have of audrey. sigh. sigh.
happy new year!!!