Saturday, January 17, 2009

Visual Goodness

.

The Selby has a great archive of glimpses into artists homes and working spaces, and I wanted to share one of my favorites among many. Aren't these photos gorgeous? This is the office of Daniela Kamiliotis, New York set and costume designer, artist, and vice president of the Ralph Lauren women's collection. I love the way she surrounds herself with inspiration and lots of visual objects. Check out more pictures here, and while you're there, take a look around at the other great photos. I will probably share more spaces later one, it's too good to keep to myself :)
.
{Melissa}
.
(photos via
The Selby)

1 comment:

melissa said...

auuugh. can i have everything in this room please? harhar.
i like the selby too. :)
i'm waiting for another post of visual goodness! :)