Thursday, November 5, 2009

Got S'mores?

Spotted on Twig and Thistle, I instantly fell in love with this gift giving idea. Perfect for the holiday season that is fast approaching - don't you think? Head on over to Twig and Thistle and read how she put these S'more kits together.
Hope you are having a good Thursday! Until Friday...


Gracie said...

That looks like such a wonderful gift idea. How very talented and creative that is.


I heart your blog, love this post ;)
I'm now following you with rss feed, I bet you'll love my blog fashionista and follow me too till death! ^^


leni said...

I'm on a mission to create the Ultimate Happy Playlist. Please help me out by letting me know what song instantly makes you happy when you hear it!

Super Mommie said...

Great gift idea!! Everyone would love that.