Monday, November 23, 2009

Rifle Paper Co.


I first spotted this amazing stationary on Oh Joy! This is the shop of illustrator Anna Bond that just opened up today. I must say I love those recipe cards featured above. What a fun gift those would be for the upcoming holiday season.
.
Sorry for the scattered posts lately. When Mel and I are in school the world seems to get so much busier. Thanks for all of you that continue to read our little blog and leave lovely comments that make my day! Hope everyone had a good weekend. See you on Tuesday.
.
xoxo-Meg
.
P.S For those of you that want to visit Anna's wonderful and quirky blog head here.
.
::via Oh Joy!

4 comments:

curtis+ash said...

cute! i want.

Gracie said...

I've seen this make the rounds on the blog and I love it!

paula said...

she is brilliant. I came across her blog last night and went through every entry.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving ladies.

Lindsey said...

Loving everything in this shop!
Happy Thanksgiving,

Lindsey
http://greatfullday.blogspot.com