Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Brass Petal

I found this room today styled by Emily Henderson, who writes on her blog The Brass Petal: Emily Henderson's guide to all things stylish...or so she thinks. She definitely has such an eye for amazing and impeccable style.
I want to steal the flower pillow that is on the floor. I absolutely love that fabric.
I also love the collection of frames grouped on the wall, and would love to recreate that look for my own room.
What do you think of this room? Love it or hate it?
::via The Brass Petal


shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh cool, love the fresh feel and those little vintage prints behind the sofa - so clever!

Melissa A. @ Design Delights said...

I love, love, love, this room. I posted this same room about a month ago and now have it on my desktop with a couple other pictures for design inspiration.