Hello everyone! I am signing in from Washington D.C.! Megan and I have settled in and look forward to much sightseeing. We have already visited Georgetown today and want to go back again very soon!
Recently, we were tagged by the lovely Gracie, so I will share some of my favorites and obsessions. This will be called Part 1:
1. What is your current obsession? Lately, I have been obsessed with sewing clothes and making my own patterns. I just finished up two pieces: one is a button up shirt with a pleated collar out of mustard yellow linen and the second is a floral shift dress with ruffles down the front that I belt when I wear it.
2. Who is the last person you hugged? My niece, Sasha.
3. What's your favorite dinner? I love Italian food, so anything pasta is good with me. Followed by desert, of course :)
4. What was the last thing you bought (to wear)? I bought some skinny cropped jeans and a basic kelly green tee from Gap.
5. What are you listening to right now? I've been into some old jazz favorites like Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday lately. I am also loving Slow Club and some musical tunes. Nothing beats Sound of Music or Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
6. What is your favorite weather? I love the fall time. Crisp enough for layers, but not too cold.
7. Say something to the person who tagged you. Thanks for the tag! It is fun to put some of this stuff down. I love getting to know other people and their favorites through blogs!
8. Tea or Coffee? Neither. But I could do with some lemonade :)
9. What did you want to become as a child? It started off with the desire to become an artist, then went from writer to doctor to teacher. I was an indecisive child :)
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Paris. or London. Just leave me there and I'll be happy.
11. Who do you want to meet in person? I would love to meet Audrey Hepburn or Cary Grant. They seem so charming. Meeting Jane Austen or someone like Charles Dickens wouldn't be bad either.Part 2 next time