12. What is your most challenging goal right now? Making sure I focus on work, and not always procrastinating my time away. This is always my goal :)
13. What is your weirdest obsession? I have a weird obsession with T.V. sometimes. When I am flipping through the channels, I might pause on a show, watch a few minutes, but then I have to see what happens next. Sometimes no matter what. This is how I end up watching so many creepy Lifetime movies. They hook you from the moment the psycho nanny kills her employer's girlfriend up until her attempts at murdering his daughter. Exciting ;)
14. Why did you start a blog? I wanted to share all of the cool things I find, my favorites, musings, etc. It is a great place to meet new people and a space where I can document my current obsessions.
15. What is your blog about? (2-3 elevator pitch) Fashion, design, music, movies, photos. A multitude of things. Someplace silly and fun. Everyone needs one of those.
16. Which blogs are you obsessed with at the moment? Too many to list, but I love please sir, 100 layer cake, granace dore (some foreign flair), the tumbleweed, the selby. Just a few of my recent additions.
18. If you could change professions or careers, what would you like to try (realistic or unrealistic)? I don't know what I would change, because my current career is student. Plus, I am majoring in English and Illustration, so my dreams are already on their way to being fulfilled :)
19. Who is your favorite designer of the moment? Once again, where do I begin? I guess one of my longtime favorites is classic Chanel. I also love Valentino and Marc Jacobs.
20. What's your favorite brand of jeans? I haven't really tried many brands, but my go-to jean is usually something made by Gap. They seem to fit me the best.
21. One thing you would snitch out of some one's closet, with no regrets? My sister has a great black dress from Anthropologie that is so cute. Maybe I could sneak it away somehow...22. What piece of designer clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? I would love to own vintage Chanel or Valentino. A dress that is amazing and makes me feel glamorous.