Monday, May 4, 2009

Turning 100...posts, that is.

Hello friends! Sorry for the absence, but I have been so busy getting ready for my vacation. Megan and I leave Saturday morning for a 5-week stay with my brother and his family. He lives in Delaware, right outside of Washington D.C. I am super excited, but there is so much left to do! I am trying to get my packing list done, which means planning out any of my possible needs. Do you ever feel like you forget everything when you are away from home? Any helpful tips for packing or about vacations in general? Or even some spots not to miss?
.
Vacations always remind me of summer laziness and enjoying a foreign surrounding. These toast pictures capture that attitude perfectly.






,,
See you on Tuesday with some questions and a tag!
.
{Melissa}
.

11 comments:

paula said...

I just adore the Toast imagery. I hope you have a blast on your trip!

Emily Frame said...

congrats! i love all 100 posts so far!

leni said...

happy 100! keep up the awesome posts ... i'm loving them all!

<3

rachel said...

Happy 100 posts! And I wish you well on your travels :)

... oh, and yes, I ALWAYS feel like I forget things when I pack. So I end up overpacking, which can be just as bad.

AshleyL. said...

Happy 100! What a milestone! Have a wonderful trip! :)

Laura Trevey said...

congrats!!

i love the photo of the 2 bags ready to go, by the door :)

Gracie said...

Ohh yay for 100 posts!! Those are gorgeous images to be left with =)

Oh and I tagged you again lol. Hope your trip is fantastic!

Blair Friedeman said...

Congrats on the 100th post! Such lovely images. I especially love that first one.

georgia b. said...

congrats! i am approaching my 200th post. i found your blog through your comment on frolic. i love the name of yours, so i had to go check it out! :)

i just got back from vacay in florida. my tip is to pack simple—lots of mix and match pieces, but bring more than you need. i filled up one duffel bag of such things and it was perfect for five days on the gulf of mexico!

lovely blog you have!

-Jorjah-B

georgia b. said...

oh, and have fun! :)

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

Love the photos!

5 weeks!!!! I am so excited for you!

Congrats on the big 100!!!

Lots of hugs, Jamie