Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tag Teamed Part 2

Part Two:

12. What is your most challenging goal right now? Trying to limit my time connected to the computer. Once I get hooked on reading blogs it seems I can never stop.
.
13. What is your weirdest obsession? This would definitely have to be people watching. Anywhere, everywhere, and wherever I go I am constantly watching the myriad of people that pass me by. Fascinating.
.
14. Why did you start a blog? To get to know other fellow bloggers and to see if we could someday break into the world of Etsy.
.
15. What is your blog about? (2-3 elevator pitch) Anything that inspires us. A place where we can be ourselves.
.
16. Which blogs are you obsessed with at the moment? I love reading blogs whether they are new finds or ones I have been reading for a while. Some of my favorites of the moment would have to be Nectar and Light, Rockstar Diaries, Snippet and Ink, Oh Happy Day, and the Nie Nie Dialogues.
.
17. What is your dream job (realistic or unrealistic)? This is hard since there are so many jobs I think I would love. I would love to be a jewelry designer, professional dancer or own my own bakery or clothes store.
.
18. If you could change professions or careers, what would you like to try? (realistic or unrealistic) Since my current career (like Mel) is a student, I think I would most like to know what I will end up doing when I end my college career. The possibilities are endless…who knows?
.
19. Who is your favorite designer of the moment? Chanel. Hands down.
.
20. What's your favorite brand of jeans? Jeans are probably one of the items of clothing that I have the hardest time with. No matter what brand I buy they never seem to fit in all the right places. Right now my go to place for jeans is at The Gap…but that might soon change if I can find something better. Any suggestions?
.
21. One thing you would snitch out of someone's closet, with no regrets? My sister has fabulous coats in wonderful colors. She just got one this Christmas from JCrew that she posted about here. I would love to own that coat.
.
22. What piece of designer clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? I too, like Mel, would go for something vintage. A dress, jacket, or handbag perhaps.

.
Thanks for letting us spill the beans on what we love. See you on Friday!
.
{Melissa & Megan}
.

7 comments:

paula said...

I would love to own a bakery although I can't bake worth a flip. I love your image picks, so lovely.

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, this was so fun to read! I need to definitley limit my computer time too-blogging sure does me in:) And love your dream jobs--they all sound wonderful. Have a great weekend!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Beautiful pictures. Good luck with your goal of not spending too much time online--I should try that myself!

Gaia said...

I read your last answer and I'd answered in the same way: love coats especially the small one with a vintage and romantic style, chanel is my designer , I ahve the same dream job, and I love VINTAGE!

Have a nice weekend....maybe I'll stole your question to answer on my blog and to pass it to my friends/bogger!

Love

oh, hello friend. said...

ahh, i love all your images you posted here :) hope your weekend is going well!

xo.

Gracie said...

Beautiful pictures! And Again I love reading all the information about you.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it