Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flower Power


I hope everyone is having a good week. The end of the semester is coming ever near, and with that all my papers and assignments are soon to be due. I have been busy this week, trying to catch up on everything, so I apologize for the quick and sporadic posts.
.
First off, I am celebrating. We have officially hit the 100 mark of those following our blog, and Melissa and I could not be more excited. So thank you to everyone that follows our little blog. It is nice to know that people actually read and enjoy the things we are inspired by.
.
Second, don't you love this wallpaper?
.
See you tomorrow...I am off to finish my homework.
.
xoxo-Meg
.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

101! I do not "follow" but I have your link on my blog so it's pretty much the same! xoxo

Unknown said...

Aww, congrats on 100! That is really inspiring to a newbie blogger like myself! And I love the flowered wallpaper, I am all about wallpaper lately!

Cassie said...

Congratulations on the 100 mark!! I love that wallpaper too and happy homeworking xx

maryp said...

sometimes I get discouraged when I see the 7 little followers I have... but 100 is awesome!

and you're right... that wallpaper is lovely. I've always thought I wanted to decorate in light neutrals with one pop color, but this is making me rethink that :o)