Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Muse Worthy


Having recieved my issue of the March 2010 J.Crew magazine, and I must say I love their focus on everyday women that inspire them. One of those women, is Molly, a J.Crew wedding collection designer and jewelry designer. She is sporting her own one-of-a-kind, handmade necklace above and I must say I fell in love with it. Isn't it fabulous?
.
If you want to see more of her work, click here.
.
And if you want to read more about the inspiring women J.Crew picked for this months magazine, click here.
.
Happy reading!
.
xoxo-Meg
.
::via J.Crew

2 comments:

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

she's so pretty.. i love her lipstick.

MB said...

I'm going to have to check out JCrew online before I come home for a visit. Looks great!

Love your blog and look forward to reading more. Have a happy weekend.