Monday, March 22, 2010

She and Him



Zooey Deschanel and Matt Ward, are the creative souls behind, She and Him. Begun in 2008, their first album, Volume One, received widespread attention and popularity. (Zooey writes and Matt produces) Their second album, Volume Two, is set to be released, tomorrow March 23rd. (What a way to celebrate my (and Melissa's) birthday!)
.
I have been listening to the full album on NPR and I must-say I cannot get enough! Click here to start listening now!
/
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
.
Open your windows, let the sunshine in, and turn up the radio.
.
xoxo, Meg
.

6 comments:

jackiek said...

i've been listening to the album all week and i love it! i can't wait for it to come out tomorrow- i love their music! it's always so happy and puts me in such a good mood.

xoxo

kelly ann said...

they're my FAVORITE! both of them are totally inspiring. i pre-ordered volume two on vinyl last week and i can't wait for it to get here! :) eeeek!

also, happy birthday, dear! :) may all your wishes come true. <3

Sabrina said...

I've always loved Zooey! I remember first hearing her sing in ELF, and i just loved her voice! When She and Him made an Album, I had to get it! Zooey and M. Ward, What could be better?

Unknown said...

Oh, I'll have to check that out. And yes, NPR is such a great place to listen to music (and hear about new stuff). Thanks for the post!

kimbirdy said...

Yay! I love she and him! I didn't know the whole album was on npr. off to listen now. thanks for sharing!! and happy birthday!!! :)

The Childlike Empress said...

i just got Volume One recently and its the first time in a long time i've listened to an album on repeat for nearly a week!
i cant get enough of it!