Friday, March 5, 2010

Love at First Sight






Today I stumbled upon the wedding of Eunice and Daniel that was featured on Martha Stewart's website. All the details that were put into this wedding were remarkable. I especially loved the tent, filled with twinkle lights and hand dyed coffee filters made into pom poms. It seems like it would have been a fun event to attend.
.
To see the rest of the wedding pictures, head on over to Martha Stewart.
.
Here is to an inspiring weekend!
.
xoxo, Meg
.

6 comments:

Sarj said...

That wedding is just divine! I love it! The more I see people having fun themed weddings, the less I want to have the sophisticated and elegant wedding of my childhood dreams. Carrying animals on sticks and parading to the ceremony seems much more fun than sitting at waiting for the bride to arrive!

Unknown said...

perfection!

Unknown said...

i love this wedding!so talented!

L @ Salt and Sentiment said...

haha! what a fun wedding!

kimbirdy said...

AH! This is so frickin incredible! I've been looking at a lot of weddings lately because, well, I think I might be having one soon {shhh! :)} and now that's all I can think about. This is by far the cutest of all the ones I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

Sabrina said...

I love the pom poms!! They are exactly what I would want at my wedding!