Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stockings & Pajamas

. .
I love getting new pajamas the night before Christmas. It gives you something to look forward to, and something new to snuggle up in. I love the top picture with the red striped pajamas and the long wool stocking. There are so many variations of stockings, you can't really go wrong. I posted two other ideas I thought were cute. I love the idea of a red and white stocking, and the last pic uses scarves to make theirs.
.
I woke up to more snow on the ground, which is great, except for the driving. I love it anyways.
.
Have a good Tuesday morning!
.
{Melissa}
.

2 comments:

melissa said...

my parents bought matching pjs for the boys and my dad, and matching pjs for my mom and us sisters. we're supposed to wear them for christmas eve when we open presents. i'm 23 but i love things like this! :)

Jennifer Katherine said...

So snugly! *giggle*