Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Vintage Style

In a "sea of pinstripes, pocket watches, petticoats, and pearls" this vintage party kicks up plenty of style and old world charm. Megan alerted me to this adorable party hosted by Kate Gilliam and Cory Mason, feaytured in Bon Appetit magazine. A lover of the handmade, they party out in vintage clothes, drink made-from-scratch spirits, and enjoy plenty of music and food. Here is the full article, definitely worth the look. Here's what they said: "When we host a party, we make everything ourselves, from the invitations to the absinthe, and encourage guests to dress for the occasion. Our love of old-world extravagance and well-crafted cocktails transforms our parties from get-togethers to grand events."


I absolutely love the clothes. So glamorous! Maybe one day I could snag an invitation...
.
So, if you are ever looking for an idea for an awesome party, try this one. Christmas Eve is finally here! Just wanted to post this amidst my own family party. I hope your holidays are filled with memorable moments, and I will see you tomorrow for the last day of our 12 days of Christmas!
.
{Melissa}
.
(pics via Bon Appetit)

No comments: